harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib][concurrent] We need to get the concurrent code out of the 'enhanced' part of SVN
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:12:24 GMT
Nathan,

... because that part of SVN implies that we have the provenance
documentation for the code that makes it in there.

For concurrent, we don't, so it has to go out.

Please move it to standard/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent or something.

Given it's stablity - that it doesn't change in our SVN - it should be a
minor problem to simply have some simple build script that compiles and
jars the code, and puts the jar in the enhanced/classlib/trunk area for
build and packaging purposes.

geir