harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Need help debugging
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 18:59:56 GMT
I applied the GCv4.1 patch and now I pass smoke test.  I suspect it may
be because the patch modifies the LOS test, but I'm not so sure.

that patch (HARMONY-1269) is a sole-author patch to our existing
codebase, and while I do have a BCC to put in SVN, I think that this is
a patch, and not a "bulk contribution", so I'll go forward and commit it.

geir