harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [drlvm] Need help debugging
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 12:39:45 GMT
I was testing the DRLVM-in-Launcher setup and something is seriously broken.

On Ubuntu, both debug and release builds, it will run Tomcat ok, but
when I try something like Eclipse 3.2 or ActiveMQ 4.0.2 the program runs
and silently exits.  No log output, no console output.

I've been trying to find a hint of what is making it unhappy, but so
far, no luck.

I've been staring at the output with -Xlog and -Xtrace, and there
doesn't seem to be any errors, but I don't know what to look for.  (

I've captured the stream and placed it here :

If anyone has any hints, I'd be mighty obliged...