harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] DRLVM, jre/bin/default and launcher
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 01:28:11 GMT
Ok, I think I have this working now.

DRLVM can be put anywhere and it works w/ the launcher w/o any unnatural
acts with command line parameters and/or scripts.

There are a few things to chat about - I'll get my thoughts together
later tonight and post, and check in the code.  I just wanted to let
people know if they were thinking about working on it.

geir