harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] internationalization and new patches
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 07:22:29 GMT
Ilya Okomin wrote:
> When I dealt with nio_char module I found that some messages were already
> marked with non-nls tag.
> (e.g. java.nio.charset.CharsetDecoder)
> These messages aren't described in the spec.
> Is there any reason to left them as is without internationalization?
Specific to CharsetDecoder.replaceWith(), I don't believe there is any
reason not to i18n the exception messages, I guess it was marked
"non-nls" by mistake, or just because the developer didn't like to see
the warning message;-). Please go ahead and provide patch for it.

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab