harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] DRLVM, jre/bin/default and launcher
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2006 16:59:08 GMT
Cool.

I guess the question is, can it load resources from the directory where
the VM itself came from?  We want to package things such that they all
go into

   jre/bin/<somedirectoryname>

with the default for that being 'default' (although it shouldn't matter).

We also want to avoid setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH and other such
externalities...

geir