harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][TestNG] Use tweaked TestNG
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 10:44:16 GMT
Hi Richard,

If this tweaking doesn't affect visible TestNG user interface then I
see nothing bad about converting the sample module. Especially in case
if we have volunteers who cannot stand without it any longer :)

Another question is, where should we keep this tweaked version? Is
there any place from which it can be downloaded during the build or we
should keep tweaked jar in svn or ...

BTW, I'm still volunteering to convert beans.

Regards,

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division