harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] my latest round of patches broke something
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 04:25:45 GMT

> Vladimir Gorr wrote:

> >> On Windows for build I've built from the latest sources (at 449592
> >> revision).
> >>

> > Sorry I was mistaken :-(. JAVA_HOME refers to RI and therefore all
> works.
>
> So just to make this perfectly clear :
>
> 1) the code in SVN is ok

What about *patches/win/APR/threadproc/win32/thread.c* file?

2) the problem was because JAVA_HOME was pointing to the RI

Absolutely.

3) we should ignore the patch you inlined in the message before this one

I'm not sure. This patch eliminates a lot of test failures as I mentioned
before (BTW you also commented on same issue into H-1457).
Do we want to live with this? And one more note is our patch is not related
with eliminating the ActiveMQ crash. It's another story.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

geir