harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] my latest round of patches broke something
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 20:06:17 GMT
On 9/25/06, Ilya Berezhniuk <ilya.berezhniuk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Geir, Vladimir,
>
> I've returned from vacation today, so my 2 cents to this discussion...
>
> I guess the problem have appeared because in r449399 the changes for
> win/apr_thread_ext.c
> were committed, but new file patches/win/APR/threadproc/win32/thread.c was
> not committed. These changes are work together.
>
> The patch suggested by Vladimir will not fix issue completely.

Maybe you are right. However I'd advise not to ignore our changes.
In our opinion they are also useful. I see this patch eliminates a lot of
test failures
we have now on Windows. BTW Rana mentions about this as well.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

I cannot provide a test for issue I have fixed (I can't understand how to