harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] getting activeMQ to run
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 04:47:07 GMT

> On Sep 22, 2006, at 12:37 AM, Vladimir Gorr wrote:

> >> Even though we have the jar issue fixed w/t he launcher-based build,
> >> I still can't run ActiveMQ using release build on Ubuntu.
> >>
> >> Can anyone else report success?  Or a patch? :)
> >

> > I was succesfull on Windows. No success exist for Linux however.
>
> What do you see on linux?

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: /nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/vgorr/Tools/incubator-activemq-4.0
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean' defined
in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed;
snipped

> Steps I do are the following:
> > 1. unset JAVA_HOME
> > 2. set PATH=<.../jre/bin>;PATH
> > 3. cd .../activemq-3.2.3\bin; activemq
> >
> > Are these steps correct?
>
> Close enough.  I set JAVA_HOME to the harmony jre directory (deploy/
> jre), added bin to the path, and then
>
>   sh bin/activemq
>
> But I'm using activeMQ 4.0.something

Yes, it seems this version doesn't work correctly. At least on Linux.
I'll try this on Windows as well.

Thanks,
Vladimir.