harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] Running build test (on linux)
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 02:44:36 GMT
On 9/20/06, Ivan Volosyuk <ivan.volosyuk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you, looks like I had incomplete installation of ant. It finally
> works for me, a few tests fails though, some of them on RI according
> to messages. Is it expected behaviour?

Not. All our tests should be passed for DRLVM (due to our VM has no some
bugs RI has).
RI runs when DRLVM fails (just to make sure). If some tests fails it means
we need to understand why.
I don't like we have a lot of failures for Jitrino.OPT. Probably not all
patches depend on H-1363 have been applied
or some new issue appeared. We need to investigate this in any case.

You can workaround your problem, copy all libraries from jre/bin into
> jre/bin/default. This is quick and dirty solution.

I guess no needs to make this. All works at 448426 revision.

Thanks,
Vladimir.