harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm] none of kernel tests passed for the recent sources
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:11:13 GMT
Geir,

I found out none of the DRRVM kernel tests passed recently. Although
all fine worked yet yesterday.

*build.bat -Djunit.jar=%JUNIT_HOME% kernel.test*
     [echo]
     [echo]             ==================================
     [echo]             Run kernel tests using jitrino.jet
     [echo]             ==================================
     [echo]
    [mkdir] Created dir:
C:\DrlSrc\drlvm\trunk\build\win_ia32_msvc_debug\semis\kernel.tests\reports\jitrino.jet
     [echo] RUNNING : java.lang.Class1_5Test
    [junit] Test java.lang.Class1_5Test FAILED
    [junit] Test java.lang.Class1_5Test FAILED
     [echo]    **** FAILED on reference JRE ****
     [echo] RUNNING : java.lang.Class5Test
    [junit] Test java.lang.Class5Test FAILED
    [junit] Test java.lang.Class5Test FAILED
     [echo]    **** FAILED on reference JRE ****
     [echo] RUNNING : java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest
    [junit] Test java.lang.ClassAnnotationsTest FAILED

^C

 I suspect you can know a clue for this issue. Probably I missed anything
and didn't note what was modifed.

Thanks in advance,
Vladimir.