harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Gorr" <vvg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Need help debugging
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 06:05:01 GMT
vm\vmcore\src\kernel_classes\native\org_apache_harmony_vm_VMStack.cpp
* /*
*    // skip Thread.runImpl()
    size--;

    // skip the VMStart$MainThread if one exits from the bottom of the stack
    // along with 2 reflection frames used to invoke method main
    static String* starter_String =
genv->string_pool.lookup("java/lang/VMStart$MainThread");
    Method_Handle method = frames[size].method;
    assert(method);
    // skip only for main application thread
    if (!strcmp(method_get_name(method), "runImpl")
        && method->get_class()->name == starter_String) {
        int rem = size - skip-1;
        size -= rem < 2 ? rem : 2;
    }
    ASSERT(size >= skip, "Trying to skip " << skip
        << " frames but there are only "
        << size << " frames in stack");
*    */*

Thanks,
Vladimir.

> Vladimir Gorr wrote:
> > I was able to sucessfully run both applications (Eclipse & ActiveMQ) for
> > the
> > recent build.
>
> what changed?
>
> geir
>

> > Thanks,
> > Vladimir.

> >> doh.  Thanks.  I feel dumb for not trying the simplest thing first :)
> >>
> >> There's a test...
> >>
> >> geir

> >> SVN

> /cygdrive/c/DrlSrc/drlvm/trunk/build/win_ia32_msvc_debug/deploy/jre/bin/java

> /nfs/ins/proj/drl/coreapi/vgorr/drlvm/trunk/vm/vmcore/src/exception/exceptions.cpp:143:

DRLVM
> +

> >> root>\modules\luni\src\main\native\launcher\shared\main.c

> >> int

> >> this

> >> method.

> suspect