harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] svn:eol-style = native (LF vs CRLF)
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:07:01 GMT
A kind reminder to commiters, please modify the *config* file of your local
svn.
"C:\Documents and Settings\$username\Application Data\Subversion\config" on
winXP
and "/home/$username/.subversion/conf/config" on Linux.

just add content described in [1] as Nathan mentioned in order to
automatically set the prop when commit a new file.

[1]http://www.apache.org/dev/svn-eol-style.txt

On 9/14/06, Ilya Okomin <ilya.okomin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Seems some modules were missed. Take a look at the [security] or [prefs]
> modules (probably another also, I didn't check all modules) source .java
> files there still haven't required svn property.
>
> Thanks,
> Ilya.

> > I thought we did this a while ago...?
> >
> > geir
> >

> > Tony Wu wrote:
> > > +1 to set *svn:eol-style native* to all text files

> > possibility
> > the
> > you

> > others