harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Tony Wu" <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]volunteer to supply patches for old JIRAs
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 04:29:41 GMT
so helpful suggestion, thank you Nathan.
According to Nathan's suggestion, I suggest we go ahead as below,
1. verify all the issues without patch, supply a patch if possible.
2. for the issues already has a patch, verify the reason why it was ignored,
and then
a.write testcase if caused by lack of test.
b.supply another patch if the patch is out of date.
c.add comments to support it if the patch is ok.