harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregory Shimansky" <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [jvmti] Implementation of SingleStep event through TRAP breakpoints
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 14:22:03 GMT
2006/9/13, Pavel Rebriy <pavel.rebriy@gmail.com>:

> I'm starting the implementation of Single Step event for JIT mode.
> The initial draft is filed in H-1422 [1]. The implemented function
> jvmti_SingleStepLocation predicts the next execution bytecode which can be
> used from Single Step event.
>
> [1]

Hello Pavel. Thanks a lot for your assistance. I like the interface for next
bytecode prediction and started to use it in my SingleStep implementation.
The current state of work looks like it is mostly done so I decided to
publish it in JIRA [1]. I've just made it to compile, so it may contain bugs
:) bug I decided to share the code since it looks like this work interests
other people.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1455?page=all