harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Gregory Shimansky <gshiman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][apr] APR fails to load a JIT library when using a fully qualified path
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:46:16 GMT
On Monday 25 September 2006 22:38 Mikhail Fursov wrote:
> Ok, I will create a new JIRA issue tomorrow (or even today, it's 2am here:)
> ) and add MSVC projects for some DRLVM components.

BTW absence of up to date VS.NET projects for VM is one of the reasons I don't
use it for development :)

Another one is that VS.NET 2003 sometimes goes into infinite loop in the
source editor.

This is not the case with VS.NET 2005, it also has a better debugger, but
building with it is not possible ATM due to lots of changes introduced by
Microsoft in 8.0. They should be fixed some day.