harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Artem Aliev" <artem.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] none of kernel tests passed for the recent sources
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 11:56:45 GMT
> is JAVA_HOME set to ..../deploy/jre
this help, but the next is assert:
#>java
/export/ali/svn-harmony/trunk/vm/thread/src/thread_native_fat_monitor.c:183:
monitor_wait_impl: Assertion `saved_recursion<1' failed.

This bug is fixed in
HARMONY-1340 issue

 There are olso a problems with 2 hythread lib in classlib and drlvm.
The java launcher is dynamicly linked with classlib libhysig.so, that
was built with classlib hythread lib. At runtime the libhysig.so is
dynamicly linked with the DRLVM hythread lib.

It looks like these hythread libs is not fully compatible.
The first poroblem that was found is unimplemented hythread_exit() fumnction.
I will develop patch for DRLVM hythread lib.

Thanks
Artem