harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][launcher] Signal handler disabling
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 17:29:47 GMT
Exactly. I would like to have a way to disable the crash handler
invoked in the call.
It is quite painful to locate crashing place when the crash handler
enabled. Even setting breakpoint in the handler doesn't help - stack
at this place has number of system frames without debug information
which hide the actual problematic point.
--
Ivan