harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Volosyuk" <ivan.volos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] Running build test (on linux)
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:39:49 GMT
Thank you, looks like I had incomplete installation of ant. It finally
works for me, a few tests fails though, some of them on RI according
to messages. Is it expected behaviour?

You can workaround your problem, copy all libraries from jre/bin into
jre/bin/default. This is quick and dirty solution.
--
Ivan

--
Ivan