harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [general] snapshots deployed (r450941)
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 02:26:27 GMT

On Sep 28, 2006, at 4:48 PM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Snapshots are built, "tested" and deployed to site.
>
> I found a few things while testing, such as not being able to run
> jedit out of the box on windows. (HARMONY-1639) Ran fine on linux
> though, but that's an older version.  I'll check with latest.

yep - same bug shows itself on linux

> Also re-discovered a problem that we knew about, that we don't seem
> to be calculating serialVersionUIDs right. (HARMONY-1123).  I'm
> going to look at that now, as that's keeping us from running
> Geronimmo 1.1.1, which I think would be useful.

Ok -  fixed that (and we really need to some tests for this as I'm
not convinced it's 100% right yet as the spec is so lousy...), but
now we have another good one , HARMONY-1641, where on startup of
Geronimo 1.1.1, we have trouble finding CGLIB-enhanced classes (or a
G classloader does, but we're involved...)