harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [build] Use Sun 5.0_8 or Eclipse Compiler for automated builds
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 03:18:51 GMT
I guess I have to take this one back. It seemingly killed the automated
linux build. I reverted the change, so hopefully that will fix the build.

Anyone with a Linux box willing to test out this change? Like I mentioned,
it works perfectly fine on WinXP.

Note: This would all go away if we used the Eclipse compiler - there's no
default bootclasspath to get in the way.

-Nathan