harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [build] Use Sun 5.0_8 or Eclipse Compiler for automated builds
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 03:11:33 GMT
I think I have this issue fixed. I modified the 'build-java.xml' script to
use 'bootclasspath' instead of 'classpath' in the 'javac' task [1].

Please test it out and let me know if this works. It works for me on WinXP
and Sun JDK 5.0_8 and resolves the issue mentioned below.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/make/
build-java.xml?r1=440948&r2=441358&diff_format=h