harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [build] anybody seeing MathTest failure?
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2006 03:35:37 GMT
BTW - The original changes that I made were done because I did a mass fix of
all the inappropriate double and float test assertions. All of them were
using boxing, which meant that assertion was actually happening on
Double.equals(Object).

These were all rolled backed, but I'm going to check them back in and fix
the few NaN tests that I missed the first time to be as below.

-Nathan