harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][concurrent] We need to get the concurrent code out of the 'enhanced' part of SVN
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 23:21:15 GMT

It's not exactly stable. CopyOnWriteArrayList will have to be in enhanced,
which means we'll have do class file merges or have multiple JARs for
concurrent. As CopyOnWriteArraySet depends on CopyOnWriteArrayList, we'll
also have to maintain a stub of the class in standard, so that it will
compile.

-Nathan