harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [build] Use Sun 5.0_8 or Eclipse Compiler for automated builds
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 03:01:14 GMT

I've found that a second or third "ant build" takes care of it. What I've
noticed though is that the failures are all linking to elements from classes
in luni-kernel. I'm looking at it, but I think there are some issues with
what's put on the bootclasspath. I've already found one discrepancy between
some of our 'luni-kernel' stubs and the spec. The Method.invoke() uses a
vararg and our stub didn't have this.

-Nathan