harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@kc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [drlvm] Need help debugging
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:05:02 GMT
I'm having trouble with the launcher and -showversion. I'm using the IBM VME
though.

C:\dev\harmony\enhanced\classlib\trunk\deploy\jdk\jre\bin>java -showversion
Apache Harmony Launcher : (c) Copyright 1991, 2006 The Apache Software
Foundation or its licensors, as applicable.
JVMJ9VM007E Command-line option unrecognised: -showversion
HMYEXEL062E Internal VM error: Failed to create Java VM
FAILED.