harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [app-bug] NIO problems when running Apache MINA examples
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:05:30 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Thanks very much for looking at this.  I have synchronised and tried with a
new build and those two examples are working now.  I will make sure I do
everything with a fresh build in future!  Anyway it looks like we have some
good results with MINA so I will update the Wiki page with the new
information (http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/ClassLibrary).

On a separate note I'm not sure how to close the bug report.  I'm used to
Bugzilla where the person who raised the bug can close it, but maybe you
have to be a committer to close a bug with JIRA.  Can anyone help me with
this?

Thanks,

Sian