harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Varlamov" <alexey.v.varla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [ldap] support for multiple VMs?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:50:19 GMT
Oliver,

Please take a look at a HARMONY-1243 patch. I fixed all bugs noticed
and made parsing a bit more robust. Also, added a define for
"org.apache.harmony.boot.class.path" name to vmi.h - to enforce that
there is 2-sided contract for this property.

I still think that some of those functions may worth to be added to
the portlib, namely:
char * str_concat (HyPortLibrary * portLibrary, ...);
int props_read_from_file(HyPortLibrary * portLibrary, const char *filename,
                          key_value_pair** properties, U_32 *number);
void props_free(HyPortLibrary * portLibrary, key_value_pair * properties);

Justification: the same functionality is duplicated at least in
launcher/shared/main.c, and there are other property files to be read
by VM.

If nobody object, I will try to add these 3 functions to portlib.

--
Alexey