harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Salikh Zakirov <Salikh.Zaki...@Intel.com>
Subject [general] jira issues tracking
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 12:48:40 GMT
Hi,

I have just tried to use JIRA to see how many unapplied patches are there for DRLVM,
but couldn't search just for the issues with patch provided.

Does anyone know of a good way to find just the issues with patches submitted?

If there is no good way, probably "subtasks" feature of JIRA could be used,
e.g., create subtask for each patch submitted. Subtasks are then easily searchable.

I have also seen that other projects in JIRA use "Patch available" status,
but I do not know how non-committer could change the issue state,
so this does not look like a solution.