harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Li" <liyilei1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][instrument]Method to terminate VM.
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 03:39:18 GMT
Hi, all
      The case is we need to load an implementation class during VM init and
should terminate it if the class cannot be found.
      Here is the code.

 inst_class =
(*env)->FindClass(env,
"org/apache/harmony/instrument/internal/InstrumentationImpl");
 if(NULL == inst_class){
  //VM exits abnormally.
  (*env)->FatalError(env,"class cannot find:
org/apache/harmony/instrument/internal/InstrumentationImpl");
 }

Thank you.