harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Anton Luht" <anton.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:22:37 GMT
Hello,

I've uploaded a proto of a proto for test infrastructure to
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1062 . At least it allows
to upload test results to a server. Unfortunately I haven't found a
server to deploy it yet so I can't send URL that contains test
installation. The screenshots look much like those I've sent before.
Sorry I haven't implemented Alexei's proposal to make test report
JUnitReport style looking but I do remember about it.

I've tried to separate web application logic from data access logic -
the latter is implemented with data stored in files.
--
Regards,
Anton Luht,