harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ilya Okomin" <ilya.oko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]strings externalization
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:43:07 GMT
Tim, great news for me.

Everything looks fine with the patch you've applied, now it's time for the
main part of the task.
I've created HARMONY-1308 issue with task description. This issue is devided
into a set of  sub-issues for each module. I'm going to process them one by
one. These issues can be processed in a parallel way, so everyone is
welcomed to take part in the internationalization process :)

Thanks,
Ilya.