harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey Petrenko" <alexey.a.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][CORBA] Apache Yoko integration
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 16:18:53 GMT
2006/8/3, Vladimir Gorr <vvgorr@gmail.com>:

> > Alexey Petrenko wrote:

> > > I think yes :)
> > > It's just 5-lines script which is running javac... Nothing special.
> > Better still, show it to the Yoko dev's -- if it really is that short
> > then perhaps their build scripts would benefit from such simplification!
> Indeed, if the simplest script is used instead of the original build system
> it'd be not bad to discuss it with the Yoko team.
Let's talk about building accessibility Harmony module for example. I
can make 5-lines build script for this module only.
But it does not mean that Harmony build system will benefit from it.

So I do not see any reason to discuss this script with the Yoko developers.

> We need to make sure we get the working version as a result.
Lets return to accessibility module (or any other Harmony module
without system dependent and native code). If you will build the Java
sources without Harmony build script by direct java compiler call will
you have any doubts on the result correctness?

> Is there any test suite we could use for this purpose?
Yep, Yoko has some tests.

However do not forget that I've building Yoko with Harmony just to be
sure that Harmony has all the methods needed by Yoko.

SY, Alexey

--
Alexey A. Petrenko
Intel Middleware Products Division