harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [classlib][luni] Bug in our file open()?
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:59:43 GMT
Try this for classlib :

$ svn update
$ ant clean
$ ant
$ cd modules/luni
$ ant test -Dtest.case=tests/api/java/net/DatagramSocketTest

I get a java.io.FileNotFoundException when the ant JUNIT task is
trying to createFormatter().  I've tried this on Ubuntu 6 w/ DRLVM
and J9, and winXP w/ J9.

It's related to having an existing directory in build/test_report/
TEST-whatever/.../ directory - when I create that manually, all is
well- the .xml file is created, and the test runs.

The file is being opened with the correct path and our internal
"write" mode, which then seems to get translated correctly to
O_CREATE and O_WRONLY.

I *thought* that it should simply create the directories needed, and
create the file.  Am I mis-remembering something?

geir