harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Dmitry M. Kononov" <dmitry.m.kono...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][tools] Announcement: JNI-style C Header File Generator contribution
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 13:22:47 GMT
Hi all,

I have developed a tool to generate JNI-style headers. This tool is a
replacement for javah tool from the JavaSE 1.5.0. I would like it to
be included in Harmony tools sections.

The archive can be found there:

The archive contains the source files of the tool, an ant task
adapter, samples, building scripts and several text files. One of the
text files is README, which explains in detail how the tool can be
built and how you can use it as a standalone application.

All the code is pure Java.

There is an integration patch which integrates the ijh tool into
Harmony build system.
The patch is attached to the HARMONY-1217 JIRA.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more details.

Thanks a lot.
--
Dmitry M. Kononov
Intel Managed Runtime Division