harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [tools] Re: Keytool is done, JarSigner is next.
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 05:32:26 GMT
Ok, sure.

One thing that IMHO worth discussion is:

By default the server tries to go to Sun's ssl provider:
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider

Though it seems to be possibe to specify a custom provider by defining
a property
org.w3c.jigsaw.ssl.security.provider

But to figure that out I had to grep Jigsaw sources

The question is should we provide our own com.sun...Provider?

It would look like this way:

package com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl;
import org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.JSSEProvider;
public class Provider extends JSSEProvider {
}

Thanks,
Mikhail

P.S. I was able to easily start Jigsaw HTTP server and navigate a bit.
I used IBM VM+Harmony classlib