harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][pack200] Status update
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 08:30:07 GMT
Hi Alex

Thanks for the patch!

I have a problem with integration: this classes
    org.apache.harmony.archive.internal.pack200.CodecEncoding
refers to the PopulationCodec class that seems to be missing

I'm trying to apply 'patch' [1]. Am I doing anything wrong?

Thanks,
Mikhail

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12338321/patch