harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Fedotov, Alexei A" <alexei.a.fedo...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [build-test-infra] Build Test Infrastructure
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:59:24 GMT
Vladimir,
I was trying a buildtest module from svn repository.

You wrote,
>When I tried to run it for the first time I saw problems with <get>
>and <svn> commands - they did not work in my environment due to:
> - no proxy settings for <get> and <exec svn> command.
> - some problems with my certificate for apache site.

Is there any progress with making <get> command work? I tried to make it
work.

1. I succeed to make <get> work through proxy by changing cc/config.xml
(= config/config-full.xml) in a following way:

        <schedule interval="300">
                <ant antWorkingDir="projects/classlib/trunk"
target="fetch-depends">
                    <jvmarg arg="-Dhttp.proxyHost=***.com"/>
                    <jvmarg arg="-Dhttp.proxyPort=***"/>
                </ant>
        </schedule>

2. Setting CC_OPTS (like ANT_OPTS) doesn't help me to rewrite the
configuration file in a following way.
        <schedule interval="300">
                <ant antWorkingDir="projects/classlib/trunk"
target="fetch-depends">
                    <jvmarg arg="-Dhttp.proxyHost=${http.proxyHost}"/>
                    <jvmarg arg="-Dhttp.proxyPort=${http.proxyPort}"/>
                </ant>
        </schedule>

So I've created config/cc.properties and used
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <cruisecontrol>
+    <property file="cc.properties"/>

Using this approach I managed to make classlib-deps and drlvm-deps. Do
you think this is a correct direction to develop proxy support?

BTW, why the config file is called config-full.xml? I prefer to call it
cc-config.xml.

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Middleware Products Division