harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrey Chernyshev" <a.y.chernys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] sanity check - can someone build from svn and test ActiveMQ?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 19:09:25 GMT
I can start the ActiveMQ message broker (on Win only, though) after
applying the patch from HARMONY-1179. Though it is expressing a
complain like:

WARN  ManagementContext              - Failed to start jmx connector: javax.nami
ng.NoInitialContextException: Failed to create InitialContext using factory spec
ified in hashtable {jmx.remote.protocol.provider.class.loader=java.net.URLClassL
oader@4c} [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class null not fo
und]

It still prints the resulting message:

INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker (localhost, I
D:aycherny-mobl2-2814-1155754517801-1:0) started

Is this what was expected? At least it doesn't seem to throw
IncompatibleClassChangeError any longer...

Thanks,
Andrey.

> I'm trying to create snapshots, and when testing w/ ActiveMQ, I still
> have the same problems w/ ActiveMQ as reported originally in HARMONY-956.
>
> Can someone do a sanity check?  it's a release build.
>
> geir

Andrey Chernyshev
Intel Middleware Products Division