harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Ignatenko" <aleksey.ignate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general]Snapshot cannot work on Win2K
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2006 07:59:13 GMT
Hi, it looks like your friend needs to install Microsoft Platform SDK on his
PC .
Another solution is to download and update version of dbghelp library from
msdn site.
I didn't check the second solution.
If you don't not succeed for some reason, simply modify
nt_exception_filter.cpp file excluding lines:
#include <dbghelp.h>,
#pragma comment(linker, "/defaultlib:dbghelp.lib"),
print_callstack function. It will disable call stack printing when crash
happens.

Aleksey.