harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [tools] Need a volunteer to write documentation for Keytool
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:35:09 GMT
Anton,

I might be able to help you write the description. The subject is
relatively new to me, so I can't write it on my own. However, you can
count on my support and advice in writing and reviewing.
I will look at the current description and do a quick review :)

Best regards,
Nadya Morozova

-----Original Message-----
From: Anton Rusanov [mailto:anton.d.rusanov@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 3:25 PM
To: harmony-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [tools] Need a volunteer to write documentation for Keytool

We have Keytool utility developed now and a draft of its user's guide
can be found at
enhanced/classlib/trunk/doc/tools/Keytool/Keytool_help.html. If there
is a person with technical writer skills who wants to evolve the draft
into real documentation I will be happy to answer all related
questions.

I would be very thankful if somebody will volunteer to write the
documentation.

--
Thanks,
Anton