harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rana Dasgupta" <rdasg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] problem when TM patch applied
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:35:34 GMT

> >it also exhibited the same problem on Ubuntu 5 running in Parallels on a
> >mac.
>
> >the tgz can be found here :
>

> http://people.apache.org/~geirm/incubator-harmony-jre-r433739-linux-x86-32-snapshot
> >.tar.gz
>
> >if someone wants to try it on some other linux...

It may not be the same problem as the 1 hour 11 minute problem with last
week's distribution, even if the exception is the same. (I saw  bugs in the
Tomcat database related to accept timeouts leading to similar
exceptions over time) . I can try to start up and keep it running on W2003.

If this is not Ubuntu specific and it is so immediate,  we probabay should
not commit till we know what's going on.

Rana