harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: [app-bug] mx4j
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 19:49:35 GMT

On Aug 17, 2006, at 3:28 PM, Anton Luht wrote:

> Not yet. I think that making minimal test cases from JUnit tests is
> simpler than making ones from an application though. I'm going to get
> down to it soon - I just wanted to discuss it before acting to make
> sure that nobody objects such approach.

Oh - when I've tallked about "app oriented" testing, I didn't mean we
have to slap the app into a test framework, but rather that we go out
and find 'real-world' software (which I lazily labeled
"applications") to help flush out bugs.

So, yes, this is really great if you've used the mx4j test suite to
find Harmony bugs, and if you turn them into tests for us.  Go!

geir