harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Distributed Garbage Collection in RMI
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:55:44 GMT
Vikram,
I believe the right place to look for MMTk is on the JikesRVM web page
at jikesrvm.sourceforge.net.  MMTk contains a bunch of different
garbage collectors and is written in Java.  Its interesting what you
are discovering in distributed GC.  Do you plan to do an Apache open
source version of the correct algorithm?   :)