harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Weldon Washburn" <weldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Distributed Garbage Collection in RMI
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:08:22 GMT
On 8/22/06, FaeLLe <mrbillcollector@gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding message to Harmony list as it was rejected previously as spam
> probably due to ZIP attachement and links in body.

Vikram,
It would be great if you gave more details about what you are trying
to do.  For example, do you need to modify the garbage collector that
is internal to a standard JVM?  Or will all your work be at Java API
level?  In terms of what is in DRLVM, the GC is written in C.  I am
currently working on porting MMTk to DRLVM.  Let me know if MMTk is
interesting to you.

--
Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division