harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Zhang" <zhanghuang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][summary] Exception throwing compatibility
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:03:34 GMT
"But there are some cases that RI throws an implementation specific
exception, we shall throw its public superclass. e.g., If RI throws
sun.io.MalformedInputException, we shall throw
java.io.CharConversionException. "

I think it's OK to throw Harmony-implement subclass of the public superclass
for some cases? Do you think so?