harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <g...@pobox.com>
Subject [result] Re: [vote] HARMONY-1225 : Assorted fixes and enhancements for AWT and Swing
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:02:21 GMT
Well, that's 3 days :)

+1 from geir, alexey, vladimir, Ilya, the other alexey, sergey, mark,
oleg, paulex, mikhail, kenny,

no other votes (other than interest in getting the dependency thing
fixed once and for all, and some chat about patching the patch)

so this passes.

Once we finish arguing about *how* it should be committed, I'll be happy
to commit it so people can focus new work on it.

geir