harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy, Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]strings externalization
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 01:43:10 GMT
Ilya Okomin wrote:
> Tim, great news for me.
>
> Everything looks fine with the patch you've applied, now it's time for the
> main part of the task.
> I've created HARMONY-1308 issue with task description. This issue is
> devided
> into a set of  sub-issues for each module. I'm going to process them one by
> one. These issues can be processed in a parallel way, so everyone is
> welcomed to take part in the internationalization process :)

Hi,

     Ilya, I'd like to process instrument :) Can you tell me something
about the generation tool, or how can we process these strings? Is there
anything to take care of?
     And in fact, in java.lang.instrument, there are some error messages
in native code(AFAIK, there are also many in luni). Is there any tool to
find them out automatic ?

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM