harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Paulex Yang <paulex.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][build] bug of RI 1.5.0_08 compiler
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:25:04 GMT
I got this error reproduced, more than 50 compile errors when I switched
to Sun JDK 1.5.0_08 with ant 1.6.5 on WinXP. The mysterious thing is the
build passed after "ant clean", while failed again when I modified one
file then built without clean.

Anyone others have same issue? Any ideas what happened?

--
Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab